- HEPA air filters are more effective at adsorbing harmful particles and gases and can filter particles larger than 0.3 microns in 30 minutes.
- Premium HEPA Cabin Filters keep the vehicle cabin clean and healthy by preventing harmful fine particles and dust from entering.
- HEPA Filter layer+ Melt blown electrostatic layer+ Activated carbon in a nutshell.
- More filtering power and longer service life are provided by a high-density electrostatic electret filter and a special Honeycomb Design. We increased the filtration area in our cabin filters while maintaining free-flowing air into the passengers' cabin.
- Experts in car care and manufacturers of cabin filters recommend: Replace every 8-12 months or 12,000 to 15,000 miles, more frequently in desert and wet areas.
- Cabin Air Filter Tesla Model 3 Y: The combines an activated carbon filter and a True HEPA filter to successfully remove 99.67% of air pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
2* HEPA Cabin Air Filters, 1* Plastic Pry Bar, 1* T20 Ratchet, 1* Installation Manual.