- Compatible with 2017-up Tesla Model 3
- Please keep in mind that not all Model 3 come with a tow hook adapter built into the bumper! Please first open the cap and take a look! Before purchasing this product, ensure that it contains the thread adapter.
- There is no need for modification! Instead of drilling into the bumper, the billet aluminum rod screws into the original towbar opening to support the number plate.
- The panel also includes eight different mounting locations to prevent the license plate from blocking intake vents, lights, or parking sensors, as well as angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper.
- T6061 Aluminum is used to make this product.
- Rather than being black painted, special powder coating is more durable and has a longer lifespan.
- No drilling or modification is required for installation.
- You can attach this bracket/adapter directly to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and have the license plate displayed.
- instead of drilling and damaging the front bumper of the vehicle
- Screw into the towing area/hole
- Plates can be adjusted to follow the curve of the bumper.
- Make sure your vehicle is listed in the product compatibility list in the product description.
- Check to see if your OEM tow hook matches the image of the compatible tow hook in the product listing.
- Regardless of the tow bar color, ensure that the threading pattern is consistent.
- Because the tow bar is designed to fit a variety of vehicles, the distance between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly depending on your vehicle.
- This space will provide you with the necessary hand space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket, making installation easier.
- If the distance between the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor is less than 5", the license plate mounting bracket may trigger the sensor.
Package included: 1 set x tesla 3 tow hook license plate