- Pursue a more comfortable driving experience and reduce driving fatigue.
- When there is no headrest, the neck is unsupported, the shoulders are put under extra strain, and the waist is unsupported and uncomfortable.
- When driving, a headrest can help relieve wrist fatigue.
- It will automatically power off after 15 minutes of inactivity, and the speed can be adjusted by itself.
- Imitate the real 3D massage technique for neck relaxation, elastic massage, and muscle tension relief.
- Simple and easy to use, easy to disassemble.
- The seat electric headrest can help you relieve fatigue while driving or working in the office.
- The attention to detail in the craftsmanship demonstrates the genuine pursuit of materials and craftsmanship. I am paranoid about every detail after many hours of labor.
Introduction of the Headrest Function
- Fill the space between the head, neck, shoulders, and seat of the human body.
- The double-curved surface design secures the left and right packages and is difficult to shake.
- The central U-shaped concave comfortably supports the neck and is difficult to hang in the air.
Introduction of the Lumbar Function
- In accordance with the human spine curve design, the thickening design on both sides of the headrest maintains a normal curvature of the low back.
- The central concave entrusts conform to the spine curve and provide relief to the cervical spine.
- To protect the waist, the sides are raised and full.
- Slow rebounding memory foam that evenly absorbs impact and disperses pressure.
- Fabric that is soft, smooth, and comfortable, with improved touch and breathability.
- The headrest and lumbar support automatically clamp your head and waist when you sit up.
Internal filling: space memory foam
External Material: Leather
Headrest weight: 0.6KG
Waist support weight: 0.9KG
Headrest + waist support weight: 1.5KG
Massage headrest + lumbar pillow