Our Tesla owners can use any CCS 1 fast charger in the country with our CCS to Tesla charging station adapter.
- The lectron ccs1 to tesla charging adapter lets you charge your Tesla at over 5,000 CCS fast chargers nationwide.
- Up to 150 kWh charging rate supported for Tesla (Note: Charge rate will also depend on the specifications of the charging station)
- This Lectron DC charging adapter has a maximum rating of 500V and 300A - with an operating temperature from -22 °F to 122 °F.
- Equipped with real-time internal temperature monitoring - At 179 °F the current will be reduced (depending on the Tesla system); at 188.6 °F the current will be cut off until ambient temperature is restored.
- Light, compact, and easy to use, this CCS charging adapter fits easily in your glove box - just pull up, slide it onto the CCS charger, and quickly charge your Tesla.
- TESLA Supercharger CCS1 Adapter suit for Tesla Model S 3 X Y, rated for any Level 3 Fast Charging Station With CCS Plug across North America.
IMPORTANT:★ Please do not buy this adapter if your tesla is not CCS adapter ENABLED. Tesla before Oct. 2021 is NOT installed with CCS adapter application so you need to upgrade it with a ECU box. ★ See CCS ECU retrofit tutoring video and Upgrade it with Tesla official ECU box to have your tesla with CCS adapter enabled.
The Tesla ccs1 adapter is compatible with most newer Tesla vehicles, while some vehicles may require a retrofit to ensure functionality with third-party CCS stations. We recommend checking that your vehicle is on the latest available software prior to signing in to your Tesla Account to verify vehicle compatibility.
Weight: 2.19 pounds