Industry engineers refer to heads-up displays as the soul window of automobiles. It is the most important window for vehicle-human interaction because it not only displays speed and speed information but also vehicle health status and early warning information. There is also more car information feedback, allowing the driver to see the vehicle's condition at a glance.
- You don't need to turn your head to the big screen on the right side while driving because this HUD syncs basically any car information you need to know, such as gear position/lights/speed/doors/safety distances/tires/seat belts, and so on.
- The information display on the high-definition IPS LCD screen is richer, clearer, and full of technology, adding more fun to your driving experience.
- This device employs the Linux minimalist operating system, minimalist UI design, minimalist operation, second-level startup, smooth system operation, and long-term lag-free operation. It reads the original vehicle data, synchronizes a variety of original vehicle information, synchronizes at the millisecond level, and has low latency.
- Real-time synchronization with original Tesla information displays
- Speed Info（KM/H or MPH）
- Battery Usage Info
- Gear Display
- Light Display
- Turn signal display
- Mileage Info
- Time and Temperature Display
- Tire Pressure Info
- Original 1:1 car mold opening
- Synchronization of data
- IPS HD display
- Several language options
CPU: 4 cores
Operating temperature:high temperature +80*C, low temperature -30"C
LCD brightness: Day (white backing) / Night (black backing)