Do you want to be the envy of your friends? Do you want to be the first one to have the latest and greatest invention? Well, now there's a way to do just that. Introducing the Tesla Ring, the newest and most revolutionary invention to hit the market. With this ring, you'll have the latest in technology at your fingertips.
- All Years Fit for Tesla Model 3 Model Y
- Tesla smart ring accessory for the Model 3 is made of Zirconia ceramics. We were able to make the ring the thinnest and lightest, making it the most comfortable to wear. The original Tesla Model 3 key card chip was extracted and inserted into the smart ring accessory. The smart ring accessory will complement your Tesla Model 3 perfectly, and the smooth surface will not leave any scratches.
- Model 3 key card replacement is simple and quick, providing quick access to your Tesla Model 3. All that is required is a simple touch. Never be concerned if your cellphone is off the grid, out of battery power, or you don't have access to it.
- The smart ring for tesla is available in a variety of sizes ranging from 6 to 12 US sizes.
- SECURITY LEVEL: The Ring has the same level of security as the Tesla key card.
- Find the right sensor spot on the B pillar under the driver-side camera and touch your knuckle onto the B pillar (knocking position) and do not touch the ring directly to the car.
- Your Tesla Model 3 comes standard with an RFID reader embedded in the center of the driver-side B-beam. RFID stands for radio-frequency identification. The RFID reader implanted in your smart ring uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify the electronically stored data in your smart ring. Meanwhile, the RFID reader's interrogating radio waves are collected by the smart ring accessory. In comparison to a Tesla key fob or any other key fob, your smart ring requires no charge or battery.
- Your smart keyring is an ideal replacement for your Tesla Model 3 key cards. As a result, you won't need to purchase additional key cards, key card covers, or key fobs. It's also an excellent way to save space in your pocket, handbag, or purse.
How to Use:
1. Arrange and clean up the central control sensing area.
2. In the lower-left corner of the central control screen, click the car shape button.
3. Depress the middle lock button.
4. Click the "+" icon to the right of the key.
5. Position our smart ring over the central control induction area.
6. When the screen "Induction of existing key card to approve pairing" appears, insert the original car key/card into the central control induction area for authorization and wait for the process to complete.
Please keep in mind that this item will not fit the Tesla Model X/S.
1 x Smart King
1 x Packing Box
1. How to use it? Is it easy to use?
Just use it as your regular Tesla Model 3 key card. Put your hand below the RFID reader. And there you go. It’s very easy to use and pretty cool.
2. What is the material?
The material is called Zirconia Ceramics. Looks and feels like natural stone. Looks fantastic wearing it. I got lots of compliments from lots of people. Great looking ring for my great-looking Tesla Model 3. I feel like I am the Elon Mask.
3. Is this ring waterproof and can I swim or shower with it?
Yes, it’s waterproof… He gets in the hot tub with it on.
4. I wanted the 7mm ring but didn’t how to order it. so I ordered the 9mm. now that I have the 9, I’d really like the 7mm can I exchange it?
I returned and re-ordered the correct size
5. Does the ring need to be on the console like the card, in order to drive the car
do you use the ring to open the car and then keep it on your finger while in the car? It is the same as a card while in your possession you will have complete use of your car.
By the way, you don't have to leave your card on the console when you drive, you can keep it in your pocket, wallet, or purse as long as you have it on you.
6. Does this work with model y?
Of course, this product can be adapted to Y and 3
7. How does the ring work as a key card?
The chip inside of the ring was extracted from the original key card of the Tesla Model 3. So, it perfectly matches my car. The paring instruction is very useful. Great idea.
8. Do I have to leave the ring on the center console during driving?
No. Once started, you can move the ring away, (your hand is on your finger)
9. Is this for one or two rings?
The price quoted is for ONE ring. The illustration includes 2 for display purposes.