Tesla Model Y Bike Rack
The Tesla Model Y bike rack is ideal for transporting bikes on road trips and camping trips. A single heavy-duty fork clamp secures your bike at the front fork. Adjustable mounting clamps make installation and switching between compatible vehicles simple. The stylish rack and artistic design enhance cycling sports and fit your bicycle. This allows you to enjoy the journey more comfortably.
- This suction cup bike rack is compatible with a wide range of vehicles, including sedans, coupes, hatchbacks, SUV, vans, and others. Meets your need for bike transportation on road trips or camping trips.
- The aluminum alloy body is strong enough to support your bicycle. Rubber suckers protect the paint on your car from scratches. It comes with a velcro strap to keep the crank from scratching your vehicle.
- The suction cup system was simple to use, with a quick-release clamp for installing the front fork. It takes only a few minutes to install if you follow the instructions or watch the installation video.
- Mountain bikes, road bikes, trail bikes, and any other bike with a quick-release front wheel will fit. The rear wheel sucker has two radians that are perfectly suited to mountain and road bikes. This bike carrier for cars allows you to travel with your bike.
Strong Suction & Wide Apply
Vacuum pumping ensures firmness and secures the suction cup to the car's roof, making it suitable for both mountain and road bikes and meeting more cycling needs. You can safely secure the bike to the roof and begin enjoying the journey.
Multiple Choice for 1, 2, 3 Bikes
A variety of styles to meet a variety of needs, whether it is one, two, or three bicycles, you can find the appropriate choice and travel comfortably and without worry. Attach the suction cup protection cover when not in use to extend service life and avoid the awkwardness of having nowhere to put it.
First, clean the roof and suction cup with water and a towel, and apply a little water to the suction cup before installation to ensure a better sealing effect.
Next, place the roof rack in the selected position.
Third, press the suction cup vertically on the top of the roof with one hand while pushing the pump rod with the other hand to extract the air until the white mark enters the pump. Make sure there are no obvious signs of a rebound.
Finally, you must remove the front wheel of the bicycle, then lock the front wheel to the roof bracket, place the rear wheel on the suction cup and tighten the magic belt.
How to remove the suction cup
After disassembling the bicycle, trim the edges of the suction cup one by one to allow air to enter and the suction cup to be removed.
1. If installed on the car with a sunroof, please don't open the skyline When not in use for a long time, please take it down and put it away to prolong service life.
2. Check the roof rack every four hours, Make sure there are no signs of looseness, and make sure there are no signs of air leaks on the suction cup.
3. The speed limit on the expressway cannot exceed 120 km/h, nor can it exceed the speed limit on other roads. When cycling, avoid shrill flips and slow down when there is a curve. Remember to drive slowly on bumpy roads as well.
4. Please keep in mind that the front roof rack should be installed on a flat surface (like the car roof). If installed on the front windshield, the curvature is too great, and the suction cup's strong suction will crack the glass.
1 set of Bike Tire Repair Kits (No glue)
1 pcs Bicycle Frame Protection
1 pair of Bike Wheel Repair Tire Tools