Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber Performance Rear Spoiler
With the spoiler for Tesla Model Y, you can add a stylish and subtle performance upgrade to your vehicle. Made of strong ABS plastic and carbon fiber. Molded in one piece with strong self-adhesive tape, this product is long-lasting and simple to install.
- Custom: Our high-strength carbon fiber spoiler is designed specifically for the Model Y and has been rigorously tested for its seamless, airtight wrap around the trunk lid.
- Premium Quality & Durability: Our spoilers are made of strong ABS plastic and carbon fiber and are guaranteed to last for years.
- Slick Appearance: It transforms your Model Y into a genuine Performance MY. The styling is sexy, and the finish is glossy/matte. It goes with any color.
- High Function: Our Tesla Model Y trunk spoiler increases downforce while moving, improving aerodynamics and cornering handling. This helps to keep your Tesla stable at high speeds. Reduced wind resistance, optimized battery for increased mileage, and improved driver safety!
- Easy Installation & Cleaning: Your spoiler has been prepared with strong self-adhesive 3M tape. Installing is as simple as peeling off the 3M tape on the back and pressing it against the back of your trunk.
Installation & Tips:
- The self-adhesive tape makes installation a breeze. There is no need for drilling.
- Let's find the best location for your spoiler before we remove the self-adhesive tape.
- Put the spoiler tesla model y boot lid on.
- Make sure that the space between your spoiler edge and the end of the trunk is the same on both sides.
- Once you've found the sweet spot, we recommend using painter's tape to mark down and easily remember where to place your spoiler once the adhesive tape is removed.
- Take off the double-sided tape. We advise against removing it completely at once. You can begin by removing one-third of the piece and confirming the placement.
- Put the spoiler on the trunk lid. Once you're certain that you've aligned it correctly, gently peel away the remaining self-adhesive tape.
- Now we'll press both sides of the adhesive tape against the trunk lid. We recommend that you begin in the center of the spoiler and work your way out to the edges.
- Make one last check to ensure there is no gap between the spoiler and the trunk.
- Be cautious for the next 72 hours, as your spoiler will take three days to fully attach. We recommend using painter's tape to keep your spoiler against the trunk for the next few days, especially if you plan on driving on the highway.
PRO TIP: Heat the adhesive tape for a few minutes with a hair dryer to improve the bond between it and your trunk.
WILL THE MODEL Y SPOILER DAMAGE MY TRUNK IF I REMOVE IT?
The spoiler can be removed without causing any damage to the paint on your Model Y. We recommend using heat to gradually break the bond between the adhesive tape and the paint if you need to remove your spoiler. To slowly remove the spoiler, use a hair dryer or a heat gun on low heat settings, as well as dental floss.
1x tesla model y carbon fiber performance rear spoiler
For Tesla Model Y 2019 - 2022